July 2017 Newsletter
I’m giving people the opportunity to pre-order larger bottles of fragrances directly from Crafter’s Choice when I make my monthly order. This opens up the entire range of Crafter’s Choice fragrances to you (except those that must ship via ground)! If you would like a fragrance that isn’t listed on the pre-ordering page, let me know and I’ll list it for you!
Milk Bases On Sale!
Stephenson Crystal Goats Milk and Crystal Donkey Milk bases are on sale!
New Citric Acid & Bicarb!
High quality and well priced!
Other Discounts & Exciting News...
- nNew Hosting – faster site.
- New bakery fragrances COMING THIS WEEK!
- 10% off all colour blocks (excluding single sample blocks).
- Stephenson base wholesale orders will open again on 2nd August and the cutoff will be the 15th August.
- Please note – points cannot be redeemed or earned on wholesale products, due to the margins already being so low 🙂
- Price increases across the board from Crafter’s choice. To offset:
- The new Wholesale Pre-Ordering System for fragrances once a month.
- New supplier of high quality loaf moulds. Stay tuned!
- In-house Australian-made fragrance oils coming this week. Highly concentrated and competitively priced. The first two are:
- Monkey Farts
- Vanilla Spa
Follow us on social
Shipping FAQs & Trivia!
- Sendle (in my case) utilises either Couriers Please or Fastway couriers, depending on the weight, dimensions and location postcode of your order. When you select Sendle, the parcel is actually picked up the next day. Occasionally the parcel will get missed and picked up the day after. This is rare as I know both couriers by name and only tends to happen when they have a day off and pass their jobs over to a fill-in.
- Hunter Express bookings are often picked up the next day, depending on the location of the courier when the booking is made.
- Australia Post pick up every afternoon, without fail (they have only missed one day in two years, and that was due to illness). Their reliability and quality of service has increased dramatically since I began my eParcel contract with them a few years ago. I used to regularly receive complaints of broken/lost items and lately it’s been months between issues (fingers crossed it continues!).
- Couriers Please and Fastway are booked at the time the label is printed and most of the time will be picked up the next business day, depending on the location of the courier at the time.
- The absolute scariest time to send and receive parcels is November and December. If you can, bulk order your supplies before or after this perio
© 2019 Bayside Soap. Bayside Soap takes no responsibility for the products that you create with our products. Please adequately test and label your products before sale.