Vegetable derived melt and pour soap base containing Donkey Milk. Used for manufacture of opaque soap bars.
AQUA, GLYCERIN, DONKEY MILK, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM STEARATE, SODIUM LAURATE
- · Vegetable base
- · Excellent foaming and lather
- · Gently feeling on the skin
- · Full of rejuvenating nutrients for the skin
- · Moisturising properties from a very high glycerine content which provides a pleasant skin feel
- · Superior colour stability even when kept at a high temperature for extended periods
- · Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift
BENEFITS OF DONKEY MILK
Donkey milk is a powerful moisturiser full of healing, nutritional and rejuvenating properties for the skin. Rich in fatty acids, it allows the reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps to regenerate damaged skin.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Donkey Milk, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate.
*Please note that very occasionally these ingredients change between batches. You can request a Typical Analysis document for a specific batch after purchase via email. Please include the batch number and base name.