Do you have some skin-safe lavender essential oil sitting around (20-30g)? Then this is the kit for you!
You will create 8 bars of creamy goats-milk soap using our standard silicone loaf mould.
This kit includes the following:
1 x 1kg Tub of Goats Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base (Stephenson Brand)
1 x 10g Bag Lavender Buds (natural)
1 x Block Neon Purple Play Date Colour Block
If you need to get set up for soaping, check out our Standard Loaf Starter Kit. It has everything you need to get started.
- Chop up the base into small cubes (1-2cm).
- Melt in a microwave-safe pouring jug in 30 second bursts until completely melted.
- Chop the soap block up into smaller cubes and stir in small amounts until you are happy with the colour (they will melt into the hot soap).
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of lavender buds (more or less if you like – it’s really up to you!). Stir, stir, stir!
- Add 20-30g of your lavender oil, stir to combine.
- Pour into your silicone mould and spritz with isopropyl alcohol to disperse bubbles if you have it.
- Allow to cool and harden fully.
- Un-mould and cut into 8 evenly sized bars. It can help to measure them out with a ruler.
- Wrap in cello bags or plastic wrap to prevent sweating.