Do you have some skin-safe tea tree oil sitting around (20-30g)? Then this is the kit for you!
You be able to create 8 bars of sulphate-free African black soap if using our standard silicone loaf mould.
This kit includes the following:
1 x 1kg Tub of African Black Melt and Pour Soap Base (Stephenson Brand)
1 x Sample Bag Activated Charcoal (Hardwood)
If you need to get set up for soaping, check out our Standard Loaf Starter Kit. It has everything you need to get started.
- Chop up the base into small cubes (1-2cm).
- Melt in a microwave-safe pouring jug in 30 second bursts until completely melted.
- Add the entire bag of activated charcoal. Stir, stir, stir!
- Add 20-30g of your tea tree oil, stir to combine.
- Pour into your silicone mould and spritz with isopropyl alcohol to disperse bubbles if you have it.
- Allow to cool and harden fully.
- Un-mould and cut into 8 evenly sized bars. It can help to measure them out with a ruler.
- Wrap in cello bags or plastic wrap to prevent sweating.