You will create 8 bars of creamy goats-milk soap using our talk and skinny silicone loaf mould (optional – you can remove this at checkout if you already have a mould).
This kit includes the following:
30ml French Lavender Essential Oil
1 x 1kg of Bayside Basic Goats Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base
1 x Tall and Skinny loaf mould (makes 8 bars with 1kg of soap)
1 x 10g Bag Lavender Buds (natural)
1 x Block Neon Purple Play Date Colour Block
- Chop up the base into small cubes (1-2cm).
- Melt in a microwave-safe pouring jug in 30 second bursts until completely melted.
- Chop the soap block up into smaller cubes and stir in small amounts until you are happy with the colour (they will melt into the hot soap).
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of lavender buds (more or less if you like – it’s really up to you!). Stir, stir, stir!
- Add 20-30ml of the lavender oil, stir to combine.
- Pour into your silicone mould and spritz with isopropyl alcohol to disperse bubbles if you have it.
- Allow to cool and harden fully.
- Un-mould and cut into 8 evenly sized bars. It can help to measure them out with a ruler.
- Wrap in cello bags or plastic wrap to prevent sweating.