This kit contains everything you need to create 8 bars of sulphate-free aloe vera soap!
This kit includes the following:
1 x 30ml bottle of lemongrass essential oil
1 x 1kg Tub of Aloe Vera Melt and Pour Soap Base (Stephenson Brand)
1 x 10g Bag Lemon Powder (natural)
1 x Stained Glass Lemon Yellow Liquid Colour (5ml)
1 x Tall and Skinny Soap Mould
- Chop up the base into small cubes (1-2cm).
- Melt in a microwave-safe pouring jug in 30 second bursts until completely melted.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of lemon powder. Stir, stir, stir!
- Add a few drops at a time of the lemon yellow liquid colour until you are happy with the result. Stir well.
- Add 20-30ml of the lemongrass oil, stir to combine.
- Pour into your silicone mould and spritz with isopropyl alcohol to disperse bubbles if you have it.
- Allow to cool and harden fully.
- Un-mould and cut into 8 evenly sized bars. It can help to measure them out with a ruler.
- Wrap in cello bags or plastic wrap to prevent sweating.