You will create 8 bars of sulphate-free carrot, cucumber and aloe soap using our standard silicone loaf mould. These bars are perfect as a kitchen/gardener’s soap.
This kit includes the following:
1 x 30ml Bottle of Orange Essential Oil
1 x 1kg Tub of Carrot, Cucumber and Aloe Melt and Pour Soap Base (Stephenson Brand)
1 x 30g Bag Orange Peel Granules (natural)
If you need to get set up for soaping, check out our Standard Loaf Starter Kit. It has everything you need to get started.
- Chop up the base into small cubes (1-2cm).
- Melt in a microwave-safe pouring jug in 30 second bursts until completely melted.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of orange peel granules (more or less if you like – it’s really up to you!). Stir, stir, stir!
- Add 20-30ml orange oil, stir to combine.
- Pour into your silicone mould and spritz with isopropyl alcohol to disperse bubbles if you have it.
- Allow to cool and harden fully.
- Un-mould and cut into 8 evenly sized bars. It can help to measure them out with a ruler.
- Wrap in cello bags or plastic wrap to prevent sweating.
Already have Orange Essential Oil? Check out our BYO Orange Oil Kit!