This kit has everything you need to create 8 bars of sulphate-free African black soap.
This kit includes the following:
1 x 30ml Bottle of Tea Tree Essential Oil
1 x 1kg Tub of African Black Melt and Pour Soap Base (Stephenson Brand)
1 x 10g Bag Activated Charcoal (Hardwood)
1 x Tall and Skinny Loaf Mould
- Chop up the base into small cubes (1-2cm).
- Melt in a microwave-safe pouring jug in 30 second bursts until completely melted.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of charcoal. Stir, stir, stir!
- Add 20-30ml of tea tree oil, stir to combine.
- Pour into your silicone mould and spritz with isopropyl alcohol to disperse bubbles if you have it.
- Allow to cool and harden fully.
- Un-mould and cut into 8 evenly sized bars. It can help to measure them out with a ruler.
- Wrap in cello bags or plastic wrap to prevent sweating.
Already have Tea Tree Essential Oil? Check out our BYO Tea Tree Oil Kit!