Formulated for absolute ease of use, this base has the following key advantages:
- This is a clear base for the brightest neons and sparkliest micas and glitters!
- It contains 2% fresh honey.
- Luxurious bubbles.
- Excellent fragrance lift with no overpowering soap smell – it’s a very low odour base.
- Easy to cut; not too hard, not too soft.
- Excellent melting qualities with minimal bubbles in the microwave (heat on 15-25 second bursts for best results).
- Available in wholesale bulk lots of 10kg or 20kg.
- Packaged in light-weight plastic. This base is cut to size.
This is an extremely versatile soap base.
- Create a white base: Add titanium dioxide powder.
- Create a vanilla stable base: Add a 25% solution of sodium thiosulfate (or ‘hypo’) at a ratio of 1 part hypo : 2 parts fragrance.
Melting point: 60-70 degrees Celsius.
Sodium Stearate, Glycerol, Aqua, Sodium Laurate, Pure Sucrose, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laurel Ether Sulphate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Honey (2%).
This product is cut and packaged using good manufacturing process and appropriate PPE (it is not supplied in a tub).