Formulated for absolute ease of use, this base has the following key advantages:
- Zero sulphates (SLES and SLS Free).
- Cloudy white. You can add titanium dioxide to product a bright white.
- Zero titanium dioxide.
- Creamy bubbles (no sulphates)
- Excellent fragrance lift with no overpowering soap smell.
- Easy to cut; not too hard, not too soft.
- Excellent melting qualities with minimal bubbles in the microwave (heat on 15-25 second bursts for best results).
- This base will turn clear whilst melted, but slowly return to white as it cools.
- Vegan friendly. All of the ingredients in this base are plant-based, including the glycerin which is plant-derived.
This is an extremely versatile soap base.
- Create a pure white base: Add titanium dioxide powder.
- Create a vanilla stable base: Add a 25% solution of sodium thiosulfate (or ‘hypo’) at a ratio of 1 part hypo : 2 parts fragrance. Do you dread using fragrances with vanilla content? Check out our Blog Post on how to make this and use it – it’s dead easy and so cheap!
Melting point: 60-70 degrees Celsius.
This base will sweat, as it contains more glycerine than a normal base. Glycerine is a humectant and will draw moisture out of the air, causing the base to ‘sweat’ if left unwrapped. We recommend you wrap this soap base.
Ingredients: Glycerine, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Water, Pure Sucrose, D-glucitol, Propylene Glycol.
This product is cut and packaged using good manufacturing process and appropriate PPE (it is not supplied in a tub).