This is the easiest soap making kit you will find!
Simply add the teaspoon of colourant to the pre-fragranced base once melted, and pour it in the mould provided.
Perfect for a last-minute gift for a rose-lover, or a valentine.
Makes six bars. You can also stretch this kit to twelve bars by adding another teaspoon of lustre true red mica to your cart and making the soap twice.
The instructions for this soap can be found in the below recipe.
Red Roses Soap
Making the Soap
- Chop and weight out 500g of soap into the pyrex jug.500 g Basic Rose Extract Pre-Fragranced Soap
- Melt the soap in the microwave in 30-40 second bursts until fully melted. Stir occasionally.
- Add the full teaspoon bag of mica to the soap and stir well until combined.1 teaspoon Lustre True Red Mica
- Pour the soap into the mould.
- Optional: Spritz with alcohol to remove bubbles and create a neater soap.
- Allow to cool undisturbed. This will take around 1 hour.
- Wrap in the cling wrap of your choice to avoid sweating, or use straight away. No curing required!
Wrapping a Soap in Cling Wrap
- Cut a square large enough to wrap around the soap with some slack.
- Place the soap face-down on the square of wrap and collect all corners together.
- Ensuring the bottom of the soap with the decoration is smooth first, begin twisting the edges and continue until the wrap is tight around the soap.
- tape the twisted wrap to the bottom of the soap close to the base of the twist.
- Trim any excess and you're done.