Formulated for absolute ease of use, this base has the following key advantages:
- Low sweat (see below).
- Luxurious bubbles.
- Moisturising and nourishing qualities of goats milk.
- Excellent fragrance lift with no overpowering soap smell – it’s a very low odour base and smells slightly sugary.
- Easy to cut; not too hard, not too soft.
- Excellent melting qualities with minimal bubbles in the microwave (heat on 15-25 second bursts for best results).
- Available in wholesale bulk lots of 10kg or 20kg.
This is an extremely versatile soap base.
- This is not a vanilla stable base and using fragrance oils with vanillin content will discolour your soap base. Using larger quantities of fragrances containing vanillin may result in unpleasant textures, bubbles and murkiness. We recommend using a vanilla colour stabiliser to avoid unwanted side-effects of vanillin and testing your soap in small batches before mass production.
Melting point: 60-70 degrees Celsius.
Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Aqua, Sodium Laurate, Sucrose, D-glucitol, Propanediol 1.2, Sodium Laurel Ether Sulphate, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Fresh Goats Milk, Titanium Dioxide.
This product is cut and packaged using good manufacturing process and appropriate PPE (it is not supplied in a tub).
Note – you cannot redeem or earn points on bulk products.